A globally established Logistics company are seeking a Customs Compliance Manager to join their branch in Dover.
The successful candidate will be organising risk management for customs activities and providing support and training in the area of complex customs – related affairs.
- Execute of quick scans and risk audits
- Remain up to date with customs regulations, market & branch information, and developments.
- Support and advise all customers whilst ensuring the company is fully compliant with the requirements of HMRC
- Developing and conducting training and education (AEO, ISO, Export Control, DPS, and Compliance).
- Provide updates to the group regarding any new procedures and legislations
- Monitoring and making requests for tariff refunds or correction
- Experience working within the Customs & International Trade Compliance field
- Extensive knowledge of customs formalities, legislation & tariff clarifications
- Knowledge of and experience with highly specialised European customs-related affairs.
- Knowledge of specialised European customs legislation.
Share this vacancy
Location: Dover, Kent, United Kingdom
Posted: 22 Mar 2021