Our client, an international removals specialist based in London, is seeking a Removals Trade Admin Coordinator to join their expanding team. This is a fantastic opportunity to join one of the leading specialists in moving.
Removals Trade Admin Coordinator responsibilities:
- Office based role handling new and existing customers international trade removals enquiries.
- Maintain close relationships with existing removal clients to encourage repeat business.
- Creating Removal quotations accurately and in a timely fashion.
- Monitoring all issued International removal quotes and closing for the move
- Updating the company’s internal CRM Database.
- Quoting clients accurately and managing the sales pipeline
- Upselling insurance and other company services where applicable for each move.
- Communicating moving notes to move coordinators noting any special requirements.
- Liaising with customers/clients on both commercial and corporate levels.
- Pricing duties as required, utilising expert negotiating skills.
- Administrative tasks will be required.
Removal Trade Admin Coordinator experience required:
- Previous experience of working within the removals or shipping sector
- Excellent negotiation and quoting skills
- Comfortable using the telephone, email and SMS to engage clients
- Good customer focused skills
- Exemplary communication skills, written and verbal
- Excellent computer skills
- Enthusiastic, adaptable approach to work
- Able to organise and manage time effectively
Share this vacancy
Location: London, United Kingdom
Posted: 22 Mar 2021