We have an exciting opportunity for a Global Relocation Specialist to join our client in Malaysia.
The Global Relocation Specialist is directly responsible for coordinating the International Relocation process from start to finish for client assignees.
Duties of the Global Relocation Specialist:
- Partnering with clients and their employees during the entire relocation phase, ensuring client satisfaction at all times
- Ensuring the successful delivery of international and domestic relocations services to clients
- Providing a variety of global mobility services including relocation policy administration, expense reimbursement, household goods moving, home finding etc.
- Ensuring a smooth logistics process for client household goods shipments
- Obtaining relevant information from assignees and updating the internal system for assignee relocation tracking
- Ensuring that company standards are maintained and exceeded during the delivery of international mobility and relocation solutions
- Understanding and customising specific relocation requirements for each assignee and their family
- Maintaining regular contact with the relocating assignee, the client and external partners, ensuring a quality service is delivered at all times
- Liaising with third party service providers for additional global mobility related services
Who we are looking for:
- Previous experience in Relocation, Global Mobility and/or Household goods moving is required
- Excellent communication skills with an energetic and engaging personality
- A supportive and interactive team player
- Strong IT skills using MS office
- Excellent client/customer service skills
- Cultural awareness
This position is hired in line with the Bumiputera Policy.
Share this vacancy
Location: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Posted: 22 Mar 2021