Our client, a fast-growing Freight Forwarder, is currently seeking an Account Manager, Road Freight to join their expanding team.
The main duty of the Account Manager is to develop new import/export business for Road freight by using existing contacts and market knowledge.
- Responsible for acquiring and retaining new customers for the company
- Generating new Road freight clients
- Onboarding new clients from existing contacts from within the group
- Become an expert user and master of the services to best understand the market
- Identify and qualify leads from internal and external sources with the support of insides sales & marketing
- Provide input to the design of companies go-to-market strategy and tactics in the area and globally.
- Visit new and existing clients both in the UK and internationally to sell and upsell services within the company’s niche market
- Attend annual sales conferences/training seminars and networking functions on a national and international basis
- Must have over 3 years of selling experience of freight forwarding services in the UK
- Road Freight experience
- A proven record of targeting, pursuing, and winning new clients.
- Our clients are looking for an enthusiastic, ambitions individual with long term expectations of this position and general business leadership
- The successful candidate will come from a B2B sales background in a shipping/logistics environment.
Share this vacancy
Location: Bradford, United Kingdom
Posted: 22 Mar 2021