Senior Consultant, Reward & Mobility
We have a fantastic opportunity available for a skilled Total Reward & Global Mobility professional to join our award winning client.
You will join the team as a Senior Consultant within the HR services function specialising in Total Reward, Expatriate Tax, HR and International Mobility.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing business offering great career advancement.
- Deliver Total Reward & Global Mobility services to a dedicated client portfolio
- Consult and advise on a range of specialised services including global compensation, benefits, global mobility, payroll, tax and other HR related services
- Build and maintain strong relationships with clients, ensuring that an excellent level of client service is delivered at all times
- Assist with management of client accounts, including accurate budgeting, timely billing, and compliance
- Participate in client projects, overseeing junior team members of tax professionals and assistants
- Assist with client project management, including coordinating and liaising with other practices and locations within the business
- At least 3 years’ experience in global mobility and reward (global compensation, benefits, payroll, tax and HR)
- Excellent client facing skills and ability to travel to client sites
- Ability to handle varied assignments and projects for multiple clients
- Strong analytical skills with ability to identify and provide solutions for complex tax and compensation issues
- Bachelors degree in a relevant subject
- Licenced CPA, JD/LLM or other relevant accreditation
Share this vacancy
Location: San Francisco Bay Area, California, United States
Posted: 23 Mar 2021