We are currently partnering with a leading global manufacturer who are seeking a Senior Supply Chain Manager to join their well-established team Cambridge.
As a lead Management Team member in Group Customer Operations, the role will contribute strongly to the creation of optimised Supply Chain strategies in support of the business now and its future vision.
- Group level S&OP leadership, supply chain demand planning and network inventory optimisation.
- Leadership of the global Supply chain function and team, including directly and indirectly managed resources.
- Strategy formulation, communication and action plans.
- Oversee performance, development and implementation of Centre of Excellence practices through collaboration within the group.
- Ensure supply chain development projects are completed on time, securing high user adoption and meeting agreed ROI targets.
- Develop Business Intelligence tools to satisfy reporting needs and facilitate front to back business analysis.
- Identify, lead and mentor talent to build a strong supply chain talent/succession pipeline from the virtual global team.
- Establish global supply chain systems, policies and best practices – building culture to drive alignment and compliance.
- Create employee centric environments which drive collaboration and productivity.
- Establish KPIs to measure supply chain performance. Drive culture of continuous improvement from the results.
- Budget management of Group controlled logistics spend, ensuring effective contracts are in place.
- Security and risk management to ensure business reliability, resilience and continuity.
- A high performance and measurable customer centric global supply chain, including delivery through 3rd parties.
- Global supply chain strategies and plans, development & delivery towards our vision
- Development of 3rd party Logistics networks that support our values, performance needs and deliver value for money.
- Over 5 years working in a global supply chain operation.
- A Degree in Engineering or Supply Chain or anything similar would be desirable.
- Prior experience working with an Industrial or Tech environment.
- Proven experience managing large projects and changes within a large organisation.
- Ability to manage and oversee a global team.
Share this vacancy
Location: Cambridge, United Kingdom
Posted: 24 Mar 2021