We have an exciting new opportunity with an internationally renowned Moving company searching for an experienced Removals professional to join their team as a Training Officer join their International team in Greater London.
The Removals Training Officer will be responsible for assisting in delivering various removal and moving training and development programs, courses, and strategies for all removal operational staff members. You will support in reviewing and updating existing removal training materials, methodologies, and content to reflect current moving industry business needs.
Responsibilities of the Removal Training Officer include:
• Efficiently manage and deliver removals staff training both nationally and internationally.
• Organise meetings, seminars, and workshops to ensure all moving industry related training needs are met.
• Working closely with counterparts to create new training materials relevant to the moving industry.
• Assist the Manager with removals employee training projects and contribute to the development of training strategies.
• Attending company and customers’ sites to conduct a variety of business risk audits and ensure compliance for all removals operational members.
• Continuously promote best practice and always aim to improve quality standards across the business.
• Identifying training requirement needs for new and existing removals staff members.
• Ensure health and safety and quality compliance.
• Liaise with and support the international removals training team.
• Regular national travel to company’s and client's offices to deliver training, some international travel may be required.
The Removal Training Officer requirements:
• Previous experience working in the Fine Art Installation, Removal, Storage or Moving industry required.
• Training and Development experience in the Moving industry desirable.
• Health & Safety regulations including Manual Handling practices.
• Driver Training (Drivers national CPC desirable).
• Quality control process improvement experience.
• Proficient in MS Office software including PowerPoint.
• Experienced using Moving industry related software programs
Share this vacancy
Location: London, United Kingdom
Posted: 26 Mar 2021