We are seeking a Supply Manager to join a fast-developing Corporate Housing provider in Switzerland.
The Supply Manager will be responsible for leading the temporary accommodation service launch into a new and emerging market with our clients EMEA territory.
You will be responsible for developing key partnerships and managing relationships with property owners, in order to build and develop a successful supply of properties for the portfolio.
The ideal candidate will have at least 5 years’ experience of working within the Corporate Housing, Relocation, Destination Service or Property sector.
You must demonstrate excellent knowledge of either the Zurich and/or Geneva region and must have excellent networking skills.
Supply Manager key responsibilities include:
- Supply acquisition to grow the supply of properties in the Zurich and/or Geneva area
- Expanding the company’s portfolio and increasing occupancy
- Developing relationships with the property owners and landlords
- Partnering with senior management to conduct market analysis and determine the types of property required to grow the portfolio
- Strategically assess what areas to focus on to develop the local supply of properties
- In-person networking, account management & property onboarding, partnering with property owners and investors
- Portfolio management including new property onboarding
- Ensuring revenue and channel management, to ensure properties are marketed accordingly
- Keeping up to date with current trends, rental prices, and services
- Oversee and manage the upkeep of the portfolio to ensure all properties are in flawless condition and are in line with the company brand
- Onboard all properties onto the system, keeping all property-related data accurate at all times
- Follow up with owners and partners on the performance of their properties, analysing results and provide support on how to improve performance and maximise revenue
- Create a pricing strategy and rate schedule for each property within the portfolio
- Promote and network the company brand
Skills required include:
- Ideally, 5 years’ experience in Corporate Accommodation, Serviced Apartments and/or Hospitality
- Strong knowledge of Zurich or Geneva locations, with good knowledge of the local property and/or corporate hospitality sector
- Knowledge of corporate accommodation solutions; Serviced apartments; Executive stay; Temporary Housing; Temporary Accommodation; Furnished Apartments etc.
- Ability to succeed in a fast-paced autonomous environment
- Exceptional organisation and analytical skills
- Advanced communication and relationship building skills
- An outgoing character who takes a friendly but professional approach to client engagement
- Experience managing and developing client accounts
Share this vacancy
Location: Geneva, Genève, Switzerland
Posted: 13 Apr 2021