Our client, a rapidly expanding art logistics company are seeking to hire an Operations Manager.
The ideal candidate will possess a logistical mind and have experience working with high-end fine art clients, such as Galleries, Museums, Auction Houses and other art organisations.
Duties will include but are not limited to:
- Overseeing all specialist fine art operations from start to finish.
- Developing business strategies, to improve client satisfaction and maximising productivity.
- Guaranteeing the most cost-effective and logistical decisions for Executive clients.
- Regularly reviewing processes and procedures in order to streamline business.
- Develop a system of KPIs to assess suppliers on a regular basis.
This role requires the below experience:
- Previous experience in a similar role, ideally from a Fine Art background, or having worked with executive fine art clients.
- Experience communicating with high-end, VIP clients is essential for this position.
- A desire and drive, oversee and improve operations within the business.
- Excellent organisational and analytical skills are required.
Share this vacancy
Location: United Kingdom
Posted: 31 Mar 2021