A reputable Logistics company are looking for a Freight Coordinator to join their growing team in Hull.
- Manage road freight shipments from start to finish.
- Liaise with clients and suppliers to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Produce invoices once shipments have been completed.
- Provide quotations for customers and suppliers.
- Negotiate rates with shipping lines, hauliers and other suppliers to ensure competitive pricing.
- Maintain and create new customers relationship.
- Min 2 years shipping / transport experience desirable but not essential
- Good attention to detail
- Good understanding of the EU business cultures
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Share this vacancy
Location: Hull, United Kingdom
Posted: 01 Apr 2021