A Senior UK Immigration professional is required to join a fast developing organisation in London.
This position is a full-time permanent role that will be responsible for full-cycle immigration case management.
You will partner with client contacts, vendors, and internal Immigration team members to ensure client procedures and the UK Immigration regulations are met.
You will be required to manage UK immigration case files for a portfolio of clients.
- Manage the end to end process of UK immigration cases via internal regional teams and global network partners
- Serve as the main point of contact for clients and third-party vendors regarding UK immigration processes
- Provide clients with UK country-specific guidance, case strategy and assessments
- Ensure all assigned cases adhere to client protocols and Service Level Agreements (SLAs)
- Assist with resolving client issues related to immigration casework or SLA
- Develop client relationship, providing expert immigration knowledge and advice
- Assist with streamlining country-specific processes in line with internal and client-specific requirements
- Identify potential internal and client-related issues and relay them to regional management
- Monitor UK Immigration trends and issues, and update affected clients as needed
- Contribute towards the training and development of the UK immigration team on various global immigration issues and country procedures as needed
- Ensure accurate billing in line with company policy and protocols
- Ensure case system and report data integrity
Skills and experience required for the Senior OISC Immigration Case Manager:
- Must have OISC accreditation
- Extensive experience handling UK immigration case management from start to finish
- Expertise with UK inbound immigration procedures
- Strong case and client account management experience
- Ability to communicate with all levels of a client’s organisation
- Strong time management, multi-tasking and interpersonal skills
- Solid analytical and problem-solving skills with the ability to formulate and communicate recommendations for improvement
- Proven experience managing casework across multiple time zones while ensuring internal and client procedures are met
Share this vacancy
Location: London, United Kingdom
Salary: £50,000 - £60,000
Posted: 06 Apr 2021