We are partnering exclusively with an international organisation in their search for a Senior Consultant handling EMEA Immigration.
The position offers full-time remote working from home and will initially be for a 6-month fixed term contract which may have the opportunity to go permanent thereafter.
The role requires you to work closely with client contacts, vendors, and internal Immigration team members to ensure client procedures and Immigration regulations are met.
You will be required to manage EMEA immigration case files for a portfolio of clients.
Responsibilities of the role:
- Manage and end to end process of immigration cases via internal regional teams and global network partners across EMEA
- Serve as the main point of contact for clients and third-party vendors regarding EMEA immigration processes
- Provide clients with country-specific guidance, case strategy and assessments
- Ensure all assigned cases adhere to client protocols and Service Level Agreements (SLAs)
- Assist with resolving client issues related to immigration casework or SLA
- Develop client relationship, providing expert immigration knowledge and advice
- Assist with streamlining country-specific processes in line with internal and client-specific requirements
- Identify potential internal and client-related issues and relay them to regional management
- Monitor regional Immigration trends and issues and update affected clients as needed
- Contribute towards the training and development of the EMEA immigration team on various global immigration issues and country procedures as needed
- Ensure accurate billing in line with company policy and protocols
- Ensure case system and report data integrity
Skills and experience required:
- Years of experience handling EMEA immigration case management from start to finish
- Expertise with inbound and outbound immigration procedures
- Strong case and client account management experience
- Ability to communicate with all levels of a client’s organisation
- Strong time management, multi-tasking and interpersonal skills
- Solid analytical and problem-solving skills with the ability to formulate and communicate recommendations for improvement
- Proven experience managing casework across multiple time zones while ensuring internal and client procedures are met
Share this vacancy
Location: London, United Kingdom
Salary: Senior Salary (Pro Rata)
Contract: Fixed Term
Posted: 06 Apr 2021