Our client, a well renowned Moving company is looking for a Sales Coordinator to join their team.
This position is a sales role, that will be responsible for converting warm in-bound leads into revenue.
The ideal candidate will have experience within the removals industry, and experience dealing with international move coordination, as well as domestic removals.
Primary duties and responsibilities:
- Respond to all moving enquiries via telephone and email from new and existing clients
- Follow up on in-bound leads with an aim to convert these into new booked business.
- Obtain required information regarding client’s removals needs and record this information as necessary
- Receive bookings for surveys and schedule move dates
- Dealing with all enquiries until completion of the move process.
- Ensuring all quotations are processed on the companies CRM systems
- Upsell and recommend additional moving services that may be beneficial to the client
- Ensure positive customer experience
- Produce sales lead tracking reports as required
- Continuously improve through feedback
- Help to resolving customer queries
- Other ad hoc administrative tasks
- Previous experience within the moving industry, handling both international and domestic move for both private and corporate clients
- Outgoing and personable character
- Excellent relationship building skills
- An excellent communicator (written and verbal)
- Strong IT skills using MS office
- Enthusiastic and approachable
- Highly organised and the ability to meet deadlines on a daily basis.
This is an outstanding opportunity to develop your career with this industry leading company.
Share this vacancy
Location: London, United Kingdom
Posted: 06 Apr 2021