Move Management, Operations Supervisor
Our client a relocation property service provider is seeking a Move Management, Operations Supervisor to join their team in Manila, Philippines.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for the Household goods Moving Team.
You’ll be responsible for providing quality and efficient customer service to customers through the daily supervision of a team of employees to include hiring, motivating, rewarding, coaching and problem solving.
The Move Management, Operations Supervisor will also be responsible for assisting management with the development and implementation of employee recognition programmes, recruiting and training.
- Handle the household goods moving process whilst serving as a Manager for the move management team
- Ensure all relationships with private, corporate, intercompany and agent clients are maintained and developed to ensure long term growth
- Oversee and manage the sales process through from Initial enquiry to Post Move Process
- Maximise revenue opportunities by promoting the full range of services the company provides
- Comprehend the accounts, their move and process requirements, history, importance to Singapore and Group and general position in market
- Accurately cost and price moves, understanding costing constituents
- Ensure all cost card management is accurate through correct on-going entry of costs, pricing, control and invoices
- Understand key financial drivers and their impact on the team and company performance
- Supervise and manage the whole cycle of quotation including arranging relevant cost components, quoting and closing
- Achieve all sales targets set by senior management
Skills and Experience:
- Previous experience working in the Moving and/or Relocation sector is essential
- Door to door household goods move management experience
- University degree or similar in same or related field
- Experience coaching and training staff
- Highly organised with excellent problem-solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work well under pressure
Share this vacancy
Location: Malina, Philippines
Posted: 07 Apr 2021