We are partnering with a Global Logistics organisation, who are seeking an Import Clerk to join their teams in Buckinghamshire.
- Managing shipments from start to finish
- Responsible for overseeing customer orders
- To support and assist in completing the relevant shipping documentation
- Process invoices
- Port health holds
- Checking vessel delays (with assistance of the back office)
- Arrange deliveries with Shipping lines and hauliers
- Help with quarterly internal audits on all areas of compliance, Import/Export entries, ETSF procedural audits, CFSP audits & AEO audits
- Arranging Collections of Air Freight
- Experience working within Shipping and logistics industry in a customs focused position.
- Import experience
- Experience completing customs entries
- Knowledge of NCTS or NES would be advantageous
- Technologically proficient, must be familiar with MS Office, Sequoia, E-Customs and ASM software.
- Good attention to detail.
- Keen learner, able to focus in difficult situations and adapt accordingly.
- Excellent communicator ability to liaise with a variety of different people confidently, clearly and concisely.
- A full (clean) security check will be conducted and will be required for the role.
If this sounds like an opportunity you would be keen to hear more about, feel free to contact us at Alchemy Recruitment for a discussion about the role.
Share this vacancy
Location: Middlesex, United Kingdom
Posted: 07 Apr 2021