We are working with a Shipping and Freight Forwarding company looking for an Import Customs Coordinator to join their team in Grimsby.
- Completing import customs clearances from start to finish
- Using Customs software such as DataFreight and Destin8
- Processing Import customs declarations.
- Dealing with general inquiries from internal & external sources concerning all areas relating to Customs Procedures, Tariff Classifications, Duty Rates and any other documentation requirements.
- Keeping up to date with changes in regulations, laws and customs procedures.
- Customs entries experience
- Imports experience
- Extensive Customs experience
- A confident and approachable person
- A high level of organisation and attention to detail
- Experience of all matters Customs related
- Customer focussed
- IT literate
Share this vacancy
Location: North East Lincolnshire, United Kingdom
Posted: 08 Apr 2021