A global logistics provider is seeking an Import Coordinator to join their expanding team in Dartford.
- Processing Import Customs clearance
- Overseas Freight Bookings – dealing with Ocean Imports from Worldwide destinations
- Creating bookings within the company system
- Dealing with overseas agents and UK customers
- Deal with all enquiries and queries quickly and efficiently relating to customs procedures, tariff classifications, duty rates and any other documentation requirements
- Over 2 years’ experience of logistics and forwarding operations.
- Import Sea Freight experience
- Previous experience in customs formalities, legislation & tariff clarifications
- Strong organisational and communication skills
- Computer literate
Share this vacancy
Location: Dartford, Kent, United Kingdom
Posted: 08 Apr 2021