Alchemy is partnering with a leading global mobility and relocation services organisation in their search for a Proposal Writer to join their team.
The Proposal Writer will work as part of the Marketing team and will be responsible for creating various bid and sales materials, corporate presentations and will participate in other projects as required.
This position is an individual contributor role and does not have managerial responsibility.
- Complete projects including RFIs, RFPs, Best and Final Presentations and site visits to support the procurement of new business wins
- Manage the creation and revision of corporate communication materials to be used across a variety of media platforms, including web content, case studies best practise papers, sales tools and newsletters
- Liaise with various subject matter experts (global mobility, relocation, client services) within the organisation to be able to produce high quality, tailored bid materials
- Contribute to the Marketing team by developing creative concepts and processes
- Work to tight deadlines, ensuring that a 100% on time response rate is achieved
- Participate in other projects as required by the business
The ideal candidate
- Solid experience in technical and/or proposal writing with an established portfolio
- Bid writing experience within the Global Mobility and/or Relocation industry
- Highly organised and able to produce high quality work under pressure and handle competing deadlines
- Highly analytical and able to produce tailored RFP’s based on the companies proposed solutions to the clients needs
- Proficient in various software packages (Microsoft Office, Adobe Creative etc), procurement platforms, RFP software and CRM databases
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field
- International work experience is a plus
Share this vacancy
Location: United States
Posted: 12 May 2021