A new position has become available working with our client who are part of a care home group, this is a specialist role working with residents who have Dementia. They are looking to recruit a Clinical Lead Nurse/RGN, this opportunity will be based in Burton-on-Trent where the home is set within glorious landscaped parklands.
- The Clinical Lead/RGN will ensure the well-being of their residents, making sure their physical, emotional, and social needs are met.
- Carrying out assessments and developing, implementing, and evaluating individual care plans.
- Monitoring work areas and practices to ensure they are safe and conform to relevant standards, policies and legislation.
- Overseeing nurses/RGNs and the care team and ensure their duties have been fulfilled throughout the shift.
- The Clinical Lead/RGN will ensure medicines are administered, stored, and received appropriately.
Benefits on offer:
- Regular shifts to help with work/life balance.
- CPD support with revalidation and ongoing clinical training
- Free onsite parking
- NMC annual PIN payment covered.
- DBS Check costs covered.
- Free Employee Assistant Programme
Share this vacancy
Location: Burton-on-Trent, United Kingdom
Posted: 09 Apr 2021