A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Private Equity Associate to join our client, an industry leading Professional Services Firm, in Singapore!
The perfect candidate will have superb analytical and critical thinking skills and have an interest in the financial markets.
Fluency in Business Mandarin is essential.
- Build and develop the Private Equity and Venture Capital client base, working alongside the Business Development team
- Carry out fundamental company and industry research liaising with management teams, to ensure clients research needs are fulfilled
- Aid and support projects run by the client facing team, working on several projects at one time
- Develop and build client relationships with new and existing clients to increase revenue
- Host, arrange and organise meetings with clients at their offices
- Maintain and build upon existing client relationships by keeping in regular contact and informing clients of other products and services the business can offer
- Experience in B2B client facing experience, e.g. Sales/ Business Development/ Account Manager/ Recruitment Consultant/ Project Manager etc
- Previous experience working with the Finance Industry
- A strong academic background in a relevant degree
- Very strong technical ability, attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent communication skills and fluency in English
- Fluent in Business Mandarin (written and oral)
Share this vacancy
Posted: 05 Jul 2021