An established Freight Forwarder is currently seeking an experienced Account Manager, Freight Forwarding to join their growing team in London.
The Account Manager, Freight Forwarding will be responsible for managing a portfolio of client accounts, ensuring excellent service is provided.
This position offers a mix of office based and remote home working.
- Main point of contact for a portfolio of client accounts
- Ensure Freight Forwarding & Logistics services (Air, Road & Sea) provided to clients are in line with the agreed contract
- Onboarding new clients, ensuring a smooth implementation
- Work closely with external suppliers, building strong partner relationships
- Resolve any complaints or escalations from customers
- Identify opportunities to up-sell and cross-sell additional services
- Negotiate contracts with key clients
- Compile client reports and discuss internally, implementing improvements as required
- Conduct client reviews
- Must have 5+ years Account Management experience in Freight Forwarding, Transportation or Logistics
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Ability to build and manage strong relationships with clients
- Good negotiation skills
- Strong stakeholder management experience
Share this vacancy
Location: South West London, United Kingdom
Posted: 14 Apr 2021