Corporate Housing Account Executive
If you have experience working in Corporate Housing sector and are looking for a new opportunity that offers future career growth and progression… we have the ideal opportunity for you!
We are looking for a bright, motivated and confident individual with excellent communication skills to join our client, an award-winning luxury and furnished accommodation provider for long- and short-term stays.
You will need a passion for helping people and have the ability to provide an empathetic and high-touch service to clients at all times.
Corporate Housing provider with an impressive property portfolio.
Our client maintains a collection of high-quality fully furnished suites offering the highest level of comfort, convenience, privacy, and security.
The role and responsibilities:
- Respond to in-bound Corporate Housing enquiry leads via telephone and email, from new and existing clients
- Follow up with prospects on all sales leads aiming to convert these into new booked business
- Ensure a clear understanding of the client’s requirements and accommodation needs and create a tailored business proposal
- Conduct regular introductory and business networking calls
- Advising prospect clients on the property network, providing detailed information on accommodation options and services
- Providing a consistent high-touch, quality service to clients by responding to questions and queries in a timely manner
- Maintaining and developing pre-existing client accounts with corporate accommodation requirements
- Serve as the dedicated point of contact regarding accommodation and booking queries
- Ensuring that all data and information in the CRM is up to date and accurate
- Providing reservation details to the client including booking confirmations and invoices
- Maintain a strong knowledge of Toronto and the accommodation portfolio in order to best match location requirements
- Keeping updated on client satisfaction through regular follow-up calls
- Various ad-hoc administration tasks
- Outgoing and personable character
- Strong client services and sales skills
- Excellent relationship-building skills
- Ability to close deals
- A great multi-tasker
- An excellent communicator (written and verbal)
- Strong IT skills using MS Office
- University degree
Base salary, high commission and benefits.
Share this vacancy
Location: Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Posted: 14 Apr 2021