Client Solutions Manager
We are currently partnering with a Professional Services Firm in their search for a Client Solutions Manager to join their expanding team in Singapore! This role would suit a commercially minded individual who has experience working within a professional services environment.
The Client Solutions Manager will work closely with the senior leadership team to implement business performance enhancement strategies.
- Managing and overseeing the client solutions team ensuring they exceed their company targets by managing team performance, providing coaching and training where necessary
- Building upon relationships with clients and senior stakeholders, supporting the sales team
- Drive and increase sales in the region by working with other internal teams
- Supporting clients with analysis and research projects by arranging engagements with research specialists ensuring clients’ needs are met
- Driving growth and revenue by creating strategic plans, working closing with the senior leadership team
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience working within consulting, private equity, recruiting or market research environment
- Demonstrate strong experience of using your initiative as well as working alongside delivery teams in a structured way
- Understand client challenges and translate these into solutions
- Self-motivated and drive to work unsupervised
- Excellent English communication skills (Oral and Written
Share this vacancy
Posted: 14 Apr 2021