Alchemy are partnered with a well-established care provider who are searching for a Charge Nurse/RMN to join their Mental Health Services team based in Nottinghamshire.
The Charge Nurse/RMN will be responsible for mentoring and leading the nurse team and will be responsible for implementing high standards of care to patients.
- Oversee care given to mental health service patients
- Mentor, guide and support the nursing team
- Provide support and assistance to Junior Nurses to help their professional development journey
- Act as a role model for the team, giving encouragement to junior nurses when needed
- Teaching and communicating personal expertise with junior nurses, teaching them best practices
- Show clinical leadership through efficient management of the ward
- To work and act as a key member of the team, supporting each patient with achieving their planned outcomes
- Must have an active NMC Pin Registration
- Be a Registered Learning Disability Nurses (RNLD) or Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN)
- Have a history of working as a Senior Registered Nurse
- Committed to delivering the highest quality of care
- Excellent Communication skills
- Calm and confident when dealing with patient needs
Benefits include a sign on bonus (where eligible) and a great company pension scheme. Relocation support may be provided if required by the successful candidate.
Share this vacancy
Location: Nottinghamshire, United Kingdom
Posted: 05 Jul 2021