Deputy Ward Manager/RMN
Alchemy is currently seeking a Deputy Ward Manager/RMN to join our clients leading UK care facility based in Hampshire.
The Deputy Ward Manager/RMN will be working within rehabilitation service setting, responsible for the care of men and women with learning disabilities.
- Oversee and manage the level of care team members provide to patients, ensuring the ward remains safe
- Identify areas of weakness within the team and provide training where necessary
- Contribute to the team members over CPD training, recognising their skills through appraisals and training
- Manage risks assessments throughout the working environment to ensure statutory requirements are adhered too
- Manage and organise therapy for individuals with mental health and or learning disabilities
- Take a leading role for the ward working closely with the ward manager
- Have an understanding and promote clinical governance within the nursing team
- Adhere to the principles of recovery promoting them to the wider team
- Must have an active NMC Pin Registration
- Have a history of working as a Senior Registered Nurse/RMN
- Previous Experience working with Mental Health Services desirable
- Committed to delivering the highest quality of care
- Excellent Communication skills
- Calm and confident when dealing with patient needs
Benefits include a sign on bonus (where eligible) and a great company pension scheme. Relocation support may be provided if required by the successful candidate.
Share this vacancy
Location: Hampshire, United Kingdom
Posted: 14 Apr 2021