Our client, a leading provider of care is seeking a Charge Nurse/RMN to join their acute Mental Health team based in West Midlands.
The Charge Nurse/RMN will be responsible for setting a lead example to the wider nursing team and implementing high standards of care to patients.
- Working closely with the Ward Manager, highlighting areas of improvement needed on the ward
- Lead and support junior staff members, acting as their role model
- Assist with plans to improve the ward
- Responsible for the development of nurses on the ward, providing relevant training when necessary
- Show clinical leadership through efficient management of the ward
- To work and act as a key member of the team, supporting each patient with achieving their planned outcomes
- Valid NMC Registration
- Previous Experience working with Mental Health Services desirable
- Knowledge of NMC standards guidelines and professional practices
- Have an understanding of the Mental Health Act and Code of Practice
- Committed to delivering the highest quality of care
- Excellent Communication skills
- Calm and confident when dealing with patient needs
Benefits include full funding for NMC registration, funded CPD courses as well as an excellent pension scheme.
Share this vacancy
Location: West Midlands, United Kingdom
Posted: 05 Jul 2021