Associate Strategy Consultant
A leading international professional services firm is searching for an experienced Strategy Consultant to join the team at their London location. You will be engaging with their clients across Europe, US, Latin America and Asia.
- Engage with a team delivering discreate projects on broad strategic queries for a global client base.
- Conducting market research along with financial and data analysis that contributes to recommendations.
- Facilitate the preparation of interviews with clients and colleagues.
- Consistently build and maintain an internal and external network to create connections to key industry figures and the firms market practitioners.
- Assist in producing reports on client deliverables.
- Understand the responsibility of working in accordance with the firms Limited Risk Management Framework as well as compliance with the firms limited policies. This will be presented in management of risk participation and mandatory training.
- Proven work experience in strategy, insurance, accountancy or consulting.
- Bachelor’s degree 2:1 or equivalent qualification.
- Account or project management experience.
- Prosperous stakeholder management.
- Attractive and personable when interacting with clients and colleagues.
- Exemplary Excel analytics.
- Proficient oral, writing and problem-solving skills.
- Entrepreneurialism and acquisitiveness.
- Personal development motivated.
Share this vacancy
Location: Greater London, United Kingdom
Posted: 15 Apr 2021