Senior Strategy Consultant
A leading international professional services firm is searching for an experienced Strategy Consultant to join the team at their London location. You will be engaging with their clients across Europe, US, Latin America and Asia.
- Engage with a team delivering discrete projects on broad strategic queries for a global client base.
- Conducting market research along with financial and data analysis that informs recommendations.
- Manage junior team members in research and communication with clients alongside project delivery.
- Facilitate the preparation of interviews with clients and colleagues.
- Focus on long-term initiatives between the firm and their clients in a dedicated account team.
- Consistently build and maintain an internal and external network to create connections to key industry figures and the firms market practitioners.
- Contribute to producing reports on client deliverables.
- Assist in execution of strategic recommendations.
- Understand the responsibility of working in accordance with the firms Limited Risk Management Framework as well as compliance with the firms limited policies. This will be presented in management of risk participation and mandatory training.
- Proven work experience in strategy, insurance, accountancy or consulting.
- Bachelor’s degree 2:1 or equivalent qualification.
- Account or project management experience.
- Proven prosperous stakeholder management.
- Attractive and personable when interacting with clients and colleagues.
- Proficient oral, writing and problem-solving skills.
- Capability to collaborate and communicate efficiently with clients.
Share this vacancy
Location: Greater London, United Kingdom
Posted: 05 Jul 2021