Talent Resourcers are the backbone of a strong recruitment desk, they offer valuable insight and research into markets, candidates, and everything in between.
Associate Talent Alchemists provide sourcing, administrative, and Ad-Hoc support to high performing teams and no one day is the same!
The opportunity offers a brilliant mix of organisational wizardry coupled with people interaction, it’s a trusted role from day one and will enhance a wealth of your skills. This role focuses on global finance & HR, a division with highly skilled candidates who expect a true “white glove” service.
The Day to Day:
- The goal of a great resourcer, is finding great candidates! That’s where you come in, keep those eyes wide open, you are the front line of the search!
- You will be utilising job sites, social media, and various other methods to attract and retain candidates to whatever mandates you have been assigned.
- From the initial approach to screening a candidate over phone/video, you will manage the interaction alongside the support of the consultant managing the search.
- Updating candidate records and information on our CRM is essential, you will need to be data and systems savvy.
- Organisational skills are key, you will be “wearing many hats” so you have to control your workload efficiently.
- Writing candidate CV’s, adverts, social media posts, or even blogs you will need a creative mind with refined presentation skills.
What we value:
- Ideally you will have some recruitment experience, but we are also very open to training individuals or graduates who demonstrate excellent transferable skills.
- Organisational skills are a top priority, if you can manage admin in sometimes time pressured situations this role is for you.
- Computer literacy beyond being “OK” at word is essential. We will train you, but there has to a strong base understanding of Microsoft suite and social media.
- Attention to detail plays a major part in all aspects of the role, spotting mistakes and refining the finer points are a must.
- A “can do” attitude, we love people who want to get stuck in and learn to better themselves.
You will need to be a commutable distance from our office in Braintree, Essex. Flexible and agile working is of course considered, but team interaction on-site is incredibly important.
Share this vacancy
Location: Braintree, United Kingdom
Posted: 15 Apr 2021