Talent Alchemists are the heart of our business, due to a period of sustained growth we are looking to add our next superstar to one of our most profitable teams.
The global finance team is on the up, this is the perfect time for a high-potential consultant to cement their place in a division poised for great things. We focus on all things Finance on a global scale, that includes the US, Europe, and APAC! We Like to globetrot…. (If successful, you could find yourself on a few flights!)
This is a fantastic opportunity for a driven, hardworking, and motivated consultant with huge amounts of opportunity to progress and ultimately run their own team.
The Day to Day:
- Manage, coordinate, and drive forward 360-degree recruitment searches across the finance discipline worldwide.
- Full ownership of the recruitment lifecycle, advertising, attraction, social media... It’s all on you to create an engaging market presence!
- Build, build, build! You will be developing accounts, bringing in new business, and creating a robust and profitable desk with the support of management.
- Daily management of our CRM is essential to your success, this means keeping data and candidate information clean and up to date.
What we value:
- You will already have 2-3 years’ experience as a successful recruiter, perhaps you are open to changing markets and we would love to hear from you!
- We need you to open doors, business development needs to be at forefront of your experience. We will train you, develop you, but the passion and drive need to be there!
- An advertising wizard, you will need to be extremely strong across recruitment platforms such as LinkedIn, Reed, Glassdoor etc.
- We value personality, we want you to bring your charisma! We don’t like clones.
- Be inquisitive, commercial, and have a drive to be more than just “average”.
You will need to be a commutable distance from our office in Braintree, Essex. Flexible and agile working is of course considered, but team interaction on-site is incredibly important.
Share this vacancy
Location: Braintree, United Kingdom
Posted: 15 Apr 2021