Buzz word of the year for us so far, growth…. With our eyes firmly set on advancing Alchemy Global Talent Solutions into the stratosphere, we need amazing people to help us achieve these goals and strategically advance.
The global Finance & Accountancy market is booming, buoyant, and exciting! We already work with major tech companies, global banks, and household names. We want to do more, and that’s exactly why we are hiring a Billing Manager/Team leader to take ownership of growing the division with the support of the sector leader.
Whilst elements of this opportunity will be “warm” with unparalleled support, this is a build and grow type of opportunity. You will need to be accomplished at managing people and winning business. Your success is our success! You will be encouraged, supported, and given the bandwidth to make an impact from day one.
The day to day:
- Take ownership of a small division with the aim to grow it substantially with the support and partnership of the sector leader.
- People, people, people! You will be expected to take management and operational ownership of a team of recruiters and juniors as the team grows.
- Leading by example! As the team develops, you will be expected to take on a billing manager role completing 360-degree searches globally.
- Client development and new business is key, bringing in new, exciting clients, and developing existing accounts is incredibly important.
- Take an active hand in the strategy and direction of the division, this could include marketing delivery or social media approach.
- You will be an accomplished agency recruitment professional with experience mentoring or managing a team.
- Proven billing history with a desire to continue a pat 360 role whilst the team develops.
- We need someone who thrives under pressure, is driven, and hunts down success.
- Commercially minded with an eye for finer details, we will rely on you to help drive the overall strategy of team.
- Highly organised with an ability to “work smart” and manage time with almost wizard like precision!
- A genuine desire to be part of a major period of growth, we need someone willing to roll up their sleeves and dig in.
- Alchemy is incredibly focused around the latest software, so strong core IT and technology skills are imperative.
You will need to be a commutable distance from our office in Braintree, Essex. Flexible and agile working is of course considered, but team interaction on-site is incredibly important.
Share this vacancy
Location: Braintree, United Kingdom
Posted: 15 Apr 2021