A large Freight Forwarder is looking to appoint a talented Shipping Coordinator to join their busy team in Hertfordshire.
Duties of the role:
- Managing the day to day export and import bookings of Worldwide air freight and European road freight shipments. Raising job files and all of the appropriate paperwork.
- Processing the jobs utilising the internal software system.
- Extensive client liaison both written (email) and verbal (telephone).
- Extensive supplier liaison and negotiation.
- Internal liaison with the sales team assisting with quotations and service status information.
- Invoicing jobs on completion.
- Air freight or European road operations experience, ideally with an export bias.
- Customer service experience with the ability to build strong relations.
- Experience of calculating freight quotations.
- Negotiating skills to maximise gross profit.
- Strong organisational and administration skills.
- Good IT Skills.
Monday to Friday 0800 – 1800 (1 in 4 Saturday mornings 0830 – 1230 Hrs)
To join this exciting international team please apply today!
Share this vacancy
Location: Hertfordshire, United Kingdom
Posted: 16 Apr 2021