A global logistics provider is seeking an Import Customs Coordinator to join their expanding team in Felixstowe.
- Processing Sea/Air Import Customs clearance from start to finish.
- Complete customs entries
- Dealing with overseas agents and UK customers
- Deal with all enquiries and queries quickly and efficiently relating to customs procedures, tariff classifications, duty rates and any other documentation requirements
- Experience in the freight forwarding industry.
- Import Sea and Air Freight experience
- Previous experience in customs formalities, legislation & tariff clarifications
- Strong organisational and communication skills
- Computer literate
Share this vacancy
Location: Suffolk, United Kingdom
Posted: 19 Apr 2021