Our client, a Removals specialist, is looking for a Branch Manager to join their team in Essex, UK.
The Removals Branch Manager will have overall responsibility for branch success/profitability by agreeing, implementing, and achieving branch objectives and targets.
- Responsible for management of daily operational activities. Carry out private property and corporate survey’s and estimate preparation
- Monitor branch performance including KPIs and ensure accurate reporting of figures and monthly profit and loss.
- Responsible for branch profit and loss including gross profit / cost control / net profit.
- Conduct market analysis to identify opportunities for business development and generate leads.
- Write client reports and other ad-hoc reports.
- Develop client relations and identify client needs / satisfaction.
- Quarterly and Annual analysis of client spend and Review of margin base in line with targets.
- Develop effective business and corresponding action plans, set quarterly aims, targets and objectives.
- Ensure legal compliance on all matters pertaining to including Maintenance, Drivers Hours, Defect Reporting and Records Maintenance.
- Comply with all relevant H&S legislation to maintain a safe working environment.
- Ensure that all company premises are maintained and kept secure to protect effects belonging to the company and customers.
- Manage operating costs and ensure that resource is used as efficiently as possible.
- Identify and discuss any training requirements with staff
- Committed to continuous professional development and effective performance management.
- Set quarterly and annual targets and objectives.
- Monitor and review staff performance and achievement including annual appraisals and review of KPIs.
- To manage sales staff setting KPIs to achieve maximum output.
- Hold weekly meetings; discuss task delegation, review issues, monitor sick leave and attendance.
- Interview and recruit branch staff, induction of new recruits, staff training (ensuring compliance with Health and Safety legislation), coaching and support and objective setting.
- Have previous experience of Branch Management from within the Moving & Relocation sector
- Understand Transport and Health and Safety legislation, Fleet and maintenance records
- Be a strategic thinker and effective problem solver
- Be proactive, selling, influencing, negotiating, and gaining commitment
- Knowledge of management of the Profit and Loss
- Be an effective leader and manager
- Have the ability to coach and train others
- Understand customer requirements and competitive environment
- Have the ability to work under pressure
- Be an effective planner, priorities and organiser
- Be an excellent communicator verbal and written
Share this vacancy
Location: Essex, United Kingdom
Posted: 21 Apr 2021