A multinational professional services firm are looking for a Reward Data Consultant to join their team in a senior space. You will be working in a successful division who work across private banks and other FS clients. This opportunity offers tremendous potential with a growing worldwide organization.
- Develop client relationships and identify opportunities.
- Contribute to annual benchmarking and survey process’ using data analysis.
- Execute data-led consulting projects including pay analysis.
- Analyse market information and generate reports on a variety of areas e.g., compensation plans, HR policies.
- Support and advise on client projects including regulatory, analytical and market practice / reward consulting through creating and developing the technical, statistical, and graphical content of consulting projects and compensation studies.
- Identify opportunities within existing and emerging trends and use this information to business develop.
- Manage processes and projects.
- Thorough understanding of financial services reward preferred but not essential.
- Knowledge of compensation and issues affecting reward structures.
- Considered an expert and go-to individual for an internal process or a market sector.
- Proactive in sharing experience and expertise to junior team members
- Client service, origination and result driven.
- Ability to develop business by understanding a client’s needs and approach appropriately.
- Excellent organisational skills and ability to prioritise task and manage client expectations.
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Able to work independently and in a team, while being consistently proactive
- Degree qualified, preferably in a numerate discipline or equivalent.
- Excellent interpersonal skills including strong presentation skills, both verbal and written.
Share this vacancy
Location: Greater London, United Kingdom
Posted: 05 Jul 2021