Alchemy is pleased to be supporting an industry leading professional services firm in their search for a Member Solutions Associate to join their team in Seoul, South Korea.
The Member Solutions Associate will be responsible for managing relations with the consultative team and industry experts. The Associate will also complete an accelerated training programme leading to many opportunities for the right candidate.
Our client is looking for individuals fluent in English and Korean languages, as the individual will be required to liaise with professionals in these languages.
- Support consultants and industry experts with any enquiries, ensuring the highest level of service is always provided
- Work closely with colleagues to develop a full understanding of the industry
- Ensure industry experts profiles remain current and up to date, working closely with the compliance team
- Develop own knowledge of the businesses’ core industry coverage in order to improve quality of the services delivered
- Support and assist other teams ad hoc, to develop understanding further
- Business fluency in English and Korean languages is essential, as the individual will be required to liaise with Korean based professionals.
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong education background, Bachelor’s degree from a leading university
- A high level of attention to detail and the ability to both multitask and prioritize workload is essential
Share this vacancy
Location: Korea; Republic Of (South)
Posted: 22 Apr 2021