We are looking for an immigration consultant to join our client's visa and immigration team in Belgium.
This position offers agile working, & would suit a highly organised individual looking to continue their career within the immigration field.
Scope of the role:
- To manage immigration-related services for EU and non-EU citizens.
- Coordinate immigration processes and visa applications from start to finish.
- Provide excellent client services at all times.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Handling inbound and outbound immigration matters for short term and long-term transferees
- Serving as a point of contact regarding all immigration-related matters
- Managing processes in line with strict deadlines
- Providing immigration advice and guidance
- Obtaining documentation required for visa requests and filing the immigration application
- Attending meetings with embassies and ministries to obtain legalization documentation
- Completion of visa and immigration applications
- Bachelor degree education
- 6 months – 2 years immigration experience
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal and problem-solving skills
- Passion for customer service
- Strong attention to detail
- Able to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Fluent English is essential, and fluency in French or Dutch would be advantageous
Share this vacancy
Location: Brussels, Brussels-Capital Region, Belgium
Posted: 22 Apr 2021