We are seeking a junior Human Resources Administrator to join our client’s international employee services division in Belgium.
Working with the European team, you’ll utilise your HR and People Operations experience partnering with expatriate professionals to guide and support them through their visa application process.
No previous visa experience is required, as full training will be provided.
Duties of the Junior HR & Immigration Administrator include:
- Partnering with employees to understanding their visa and immigration needs
- Liaising with HR Managers, Embassies and Authorities
- Understanding the visa application process for employees
- Reviewing and completing necessary paperwork for employee visa applications
- Submitting documentation required for visa applications
- Managing the immigration process from initial visa application to approval
- Ensuring visa application timelines are adhered to
- Maintaining awareness of changes within immigration regulations and legislations
Qualities required for the role:
- Previous experience working in Human Resources
- Interest in learning about employee visa and immigration processes
- Highly organised with the ability to meet tight deadlines
- Excellent computer skills including MS Office and Outlook
- Proactive, enthusiastic and motivated attitude
Share this vacancy
Location: Brussels, Brussels-Capital Region, Belgium
Posted: 23 Apr 2021