A global luxury goods manufacturer are looking for a Stock Controller to join their team in Thurrock for a fixed term contract.
The successful candidate will be responsible for all stock and warehouse movements, the packaging of items and the distribution of products.
- Processing all products that are received in the warehouse
- Ensuring all paperwork is completed correctly
- Coordinate the movement of stock within the warehouse, ensuring products received are in good condition and placed in the correct location
- Assisting with the preparation of stock ready for regular stock taking
- Managing incoming and outgoing transfers to/ from stores
- Assisting the warehouse manager with stock related queries
- Making sure all products are correctly labelled in correct locations.
- Assisting with the daily replenishment of stock to stores
- Managing packaging for stores
- Monitoring stock levels or products and packaging
- Previous experience within a warehouse setting
- Experience with stock coordination and managing stock levels
- Excellent communication skills
- The ability to work under pressure within a fast-paced environment
- Experience in handling heavy weight goods
- A forklift license would be advantageous
- Experience within a luxury goods retailer would be beneficial but not essential
If you have the relevant warehouse and stock control experience and would like to work for a luxury retail brand then apply today! In return the company are offering a competitive salary and benefits package.
Share this vacancy
Location: Essex, United Kingdom
Posted: 21 Sep 2021