We are seeking a Senior Global Immigration Attorney to join a highly successful US-based firm.
This role will focus on outbound international immigration services into multiple global locations.
Remote working within the US may be possible depending on the level of experience.
- To serve as the global immigration subject matter expert partnering with international clientele covering corporate business immigration services.
- Managing the immigration process from start to finish, ensuring compliance at all times
Duties of the Senior Global Immigration Attorney:
- Experience dealing with outbound immigration into multiple locations
- Providing guidance and advice on global immigration processes and procedures
- Covering and processing a high case volume of work permits for a variety of international locations
- Conducting in-depth research relating to immigration regulations
- Participating in wider corporate immigration-related business projects
- Utilizing the online case management systems and database
- Ensure and maintain legal immigration compliance
- Partnering with 3rd party vendors
Skills and experience required:
- Ideally, 5 years of global business immigration experience
- Member of BAR within any US state
- Highly adaptable and motivated professional
- Previous exposure to online case management systems
- Strong organisational skills with the ability to manage a large case volume
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills
Share this vacancy
Location: United States
Posted: 27 Apr 2021