Our client, a growing Moving & Relocation company, is seeking an International Move Coordinator to join their team based in the Netherlands.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the smooth operation of the Moving & Relocation department, offering excellent support to all parties involved throughout the removals process.
The ideal candidate will have demonstrable experience working within customer service and will be comfortable dealing with clients, providing excellent customer service.
- Overseeing moves from initial inquiry to the closing of the deal, providing moving quotes to clients and invoicing for all removals.
- Ensuring all files are compliant with company guidelines and standards.
- Entering data promptly and accurately into the company database system.
- Resolving complaints and potential issues quickly and effectively, liaising with other managers and departments when necessary.
- Actively seeking ways to improve service by asking questions and offering suggestions.
- Develop strong working relationships within the team, with other departments, and other relevant third parties (subcontractors, suppliers etc.)
- Ensure all documentation is received by relevant parities in a prompt manner.
- Keeping all parties involved in the removals and moving process fully up to date of the progress at all times to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Experience of working within the Removals, Shipping or Freight Forwarding sector dealing with imports & exports
- Previous experience working in a high-pressure team environment within customer service
- Excellent attention to detail
- Enthusiastic and adaptable attitude to work
- Able to work well under pressure
- High level of professionalism at all times
- Proficient in Word, Outlook and Excel.
If you are interested in hearing more about this exciting opportunity, please contact Alchemy Recruitment for a discussion.
Share this vacancy
Location: Woudenberg, Netherlands
Posted: 07 May 2021