We are currently working with an established Higher Education institution, who are looking to hire a Director of Programs within New York.
This individual will be overseeing and developing the Master’s programs. This role will be best suited to someone who has demonstrated a successful career in further education and a background in the arts.
The main responsibilities of this role include:
- Manage and develop all operations which relate to the Institution’s MA programs, with regards to the curriculum, lectures, student experience, budgeting, and reputability.
- Create and implement strategies to improve the quality and reputation of the educational curriculum, ensuring all practices are of the highest standard.
- Form collaborative relationships with scholarly professionals and influential art world individuals to improve the content and appeal of the MA syllabus.
- Supervise the professional training of faculty staff to guarantee the highest level of education within the Institution and ensure it is an attractive place of study for students.
- Pair with the New York State Department of Education (NYSD) and report directly to Board members with strategic developments and profit and loss.
- Lead the department and act as the main representative for Institution.
- Implement the new initiatives in the most cost-effective manner.
The key requirements of this position are:
- Previous experience developing educational programs within an educational institution, preferably within the art world.
- Management experience and training is required for this position.
- An established network of art world professionals is essential for this role.
- Ability to develop partnerships with scholarly professionals and have a proactive approach to educational development.
- Have a proven track record of ensuring profitability, improving, and developing educational curriculums and successfully managing a team.
Share this vacancy
Location: United States
Posted: 28 Apr 2021