A leading provider of hospitality and serviced accommodation is hiring for a Business Development Manager to join their team in Tokyo.
The Business Development Manager will lead the growth of the company’s portfolio and presence throughout Tokyo.
If you have experience in real estate or hospitality investment and are looking for a challenging new opportunity this could be the role for you!
· Identify possibilities for investment proposals, including franchise deals, mergers and acquisitions and leasing opportunities
· Manage and coach a team of business development professionals, ensuring the team is working in line with the company’s growth plan
· Analyse financial performance and returns for investments and management service deals through development of financial and asset models
· Spearhead negotiations to ensure the best possible deal for the company
· Drive the expansion of the business into new operating markets and propose potential strategic alliances and joint ventures
· Create proposals for implementation of new areas of operation (e.g. hotels)
· Produce management reporting, budget presentations, and attend board meetings
· Present recommendation reports to Senior Management based on market reviews and studies
· Experience within the hospitality/real estate sector with a proven ability to grow company’s assets and presence
· Knowledge of real estate and hospitality markets in Japan
· Excellent business acumen and a keen eye for quality assets, highly driven and the ability to strive for success and growth
· A Bachelor’s degree in a related discipline is required
· English and Japanese is essential
Share this vacancy