An experienced International Moving Specialist with sales focus and experience, is required to join a growing International Household Goods Moving team in Surrey.
You will be assisting with the development of the International Division to increase Market share with the delivery of HHG services.
Previous experience working in the household goods moving is essential.
- Receive initial call or account instructions and arrange surveys and appointments within company KPI
- Giving clients and branches information on international moves
- Submission of quotations, confirmation of quotes, instruction sheets and booking of international consignments at all stages of the move
- Ensuring that sales prices are established accurately and in accordance with account pricing schedule or pricing policy.
- To effectively service International inquiries including costing and 3rd country moves
- Coordination with overseas agents and shipping lines and Account Coordinators
- Maximise all opportunities for additional revenue or reduce costs wherever possible
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Experience working in the household goods moving, freight forwarding and/or relocation sector
- Outstanding communication skills both verbal and written
- A brilliant understanding of geography and cultures
- Outstanding organisational skills, experience managing multiple projects
- Ability to work proactively and independently
- A keen eye for detail and commercial awareness
- A positive, team focused, 'can-do' attitude
- The ability to manage and resolve conflicts or high-pressure situations
- Fluency in English is essential, and additional languages are beneficial
- High level working proficiency in all Microsoft office programs
Share this vacancy
Location: Surrey, United Kingdom
Posted: 29 Apr 2021