We are working with an internationally recognised Art Gallery in New York who are looking for a Digital Analyst. This individual would work diligently with the head of Digital Marketing and the Online Sales Department to analyse the Gallery’s audience engagement and develop internal systems.
This position is a 6 month contract role with the potential for extension into full time.
- Work with stakeholders to develop systems including automated tools and dashboards, compiling data from third party sources to identify marketing KPI’s and propel online sales
- Examine and analyse web traffic to feed back to key stakeholders
- Composing post-campaign reports to streamline processes and optimizations
- Monitor client data, using findings to explore and improve marketing techniques and current and future systems
- Contribute to the development of behavioural flow analyses and funnel visualizations
- Supporting the department with ROI Reporting and Quarterly analysis
- Experienced with analytics tools such as Google Analytics, GTM (at least 3-4 years).
- Proficiency with MS Excel
- Solid knowledge of performance improvement and optimization best practices.
- Understanding of web design, ecommerce solutions, development process, and third-party applications (integrations with warehouses/distribution, ERPs, POS systems, etc.) is preferred.
- Experience using Google Data Studio is required - PowerBI, Tableau, Tableau Prep, Looker or other BI software / data visualization software is beneficial
- Experienced with A/B testing, SEO and data-driven practices.
- Can work and stay well-organized between a variety of projects.
- Ability to work independently to solve technical problems, mitigate risk, make decisions, and communicate effectively under tight deadlines and challenging situations.
- Approach all projects with a positive attitude and a problem-solving perspective.
If your experience is well suited to this position please apply today!
Share this vacancy
Location: New York, United States
Posted: 04 May 2021