Alchemy is pleased to be supporting an industry leading professional services firm in their search for a Private Equity Senior Associate to join their team in New York.
The Senior Private Equity Associate will work closely with a portfolio private equity clients, managing projects and providing an excellent level of client service. This is a great opportunity to join a fast-growing team in a renowned organisation.
- Ensure exceptional service delivery to private equity clients, providing insights to help them make decisions at every stage of the investment lifecycle
- Manage projects for private equity clients, assist with development of project proposals and continuously review client deliverables
- Participate in all aspects of project development, including sourcing consultants and developing proposals for private equity clients
- Gain an in depth understanding of private equity clients needs in order to be able to connect them with the appropriate independent expertise
- Maintain strong relationships with independent consultants and experts
- Participate in business development activities in collaboration with other departments
- Management consulting experience, ideally gained within a professional services or investment firm
- Exemplary project management skills are essential
- Strong client management and communication skills, with a dedication to excellent service delivery
- Committed to the growth and development of the business
- Able to collaborate with other teams across the business
Share this vacancy
Location: New York, New York, United States
Posted: 05 May 2021