A dynamic and bespoke luxury home furnishings business is looking to add it’s first Shipping & Warehouse Manager to their London operation. The role is born from growth, due to continued success the brand now needs an experienced professional to help them drive the logistics programme across the UK and Europe.
They are looking for a hands-on approach, someone who can roll up their sleeves and help oversee the warehouse facility, whilst also manage the strategic elements of shipping vendors and overall cost responsibility.
The day to day:
· Overseeing all aspects of inbound and outbound deliveries, upholding a white glove service of specific luxury goods.
· Be the go-to for supplier deliveries and take ownership of all import and export paperwork where required.
· Uphold all aspects of quality control, whether that’s taking photos of stock or liaising with the sales team on customer orders.
· You will pick, pack, and ship customer orders so rolling up your sleeves and getting stuck in is essential.
· Take responsibility for minimising costs where appropriate alongside effectiveness and time management.
· Take sole responsibility of the warehouse and shipping function from start to finish, being motivated is absolutely key.
· You will have strong Warehouse and Shipping experience, preferably in the field of luxury goods.
· Detailed orientated, focused, with a drive to make a real impact is essential.
· The goods you handle are high end, so you must be conscientious to the products.
· Ideally you will have experience using a sales and stock system to track and refine processes.
· Be a real self-starter, with a drive and motivation to get things done quickly and efficiently.
· Whilst this role is standalone for now, we want a real team player who is collaborative.
This is a great opportunity to join a niche brand who have an appetite to grow, as the first major hire in Logistics you will have the ability to shape the function and add real value.
Share this vacancy
Location: London, United Kingdom
Posted: 07 May 2021