Deputy Ward Manager
Our client, a leading healthcare provider are in search of a Deputy Ward Manager to join their team in Cambridgeshire.
The Deputy Ward Manager will provide leadership and guidance to the wider nursing team , supporting the Ward Manager.
The ideal candidate will have previous leadership experience within the Mental Health Sector.
- To assist the Manager in ensuring the department is efficiently and effectively managed at all times, and to be responsible for the delivery of the highest standards of care and services
- Ensure the delivery of quality care - continually assessing the resident's needs and wishes and developing the service to enhance their quality of life
- Ensure that staffing levels are adequate to meet the needs of the ward
- Implement clinical & administrative policies, procedures regulations
- Ensure compliance by others of policies, procedures & regulations
- Support the needs of the patients, their relatives and carers
- Be proactive in the production and implementation of new ideas and methods of care.
- Qualified Registered Nurse – Mental Health / Learning Disability
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Previous experience working within a similar role
- Experience working within PICU, desirable
- IT Literate
Benefits include a sign on bonus (where eligible) and a great company pension scheme. Relocation support may be provided if required by the successful candidate.
Share this vacancy
Location: Cambridgeshire, United Kingdom
Posted: 10 May 2021