We are partnering with a highly respected Removals Company, who are seeking an experienced Sales Storage Manager to join their team based in Surrey.
Reporting to the Group Sales Manager you will have an understanding of current market conditions, pipeline and create strategies for success in this key revenue area.
Your role will be to turn the incoming enquiries into business.
As well as incoming leads, the client is looking for a proactive and driven individual who can devise sales plans to bring in further revenue to the facility.
The successful applicant will be responsible for:
- Dealing with inbound storage enquiries
- Building and maintaining existing relationships with clients, communicating with them regularly.
- Develop and increase storage revenue across the group.
- Complete regular inventory and stock checks
- Assisting with Accounting duties such as invoices, statements and chasing any outstanding payments
- Assisting and advising the Removals and Warehouse Staff with any paperwork or issues that may arise
Skills that are beneficial to this role include:
- Proven track record in Sales is preferable and an ability to work to deadlines and targets
- Previous work history within the Storage sector
- Experience managing Inventory and stock lists
- Experience within the storage environment is required
- Computer literate, specifically Excel, Word and Outlook
- Work well within a team
- Excellent communication skills
- This is a great opportunity to join a market leading organisation and be an important part of this new venture.
Our client is ideally looking for a candidate with related experience to their Industry, be that moving, storage, logistics. Sales and customer service experience required.
Share this vacancy
Location: Surrey, United Kingdom
Posted: 14 May 2021