Are you an Occupational Therapist looking for a new role?
Our client, a Neurological Care facility based in Essex is in search of qualified Occupational Therapist. The ideal candidate will have an interest or have previous experience in neurological care and/or stroke rehab.
The Occupational Therapist will be responsible for managing caseloads and assessing the needs of residents with complex neurological conditions and physical disabilities.
- Assess, treat and manage the activities for the care residents
- Work closely and support the Occupational Therapy Lead in the provision of assessments and the development of care pathways for residents
- Contribute to case meetings, placement reviews and home visits
- Work as part of a multi-disciplinary team engaging in team discussion and the decision-making process with regards to resident care, rehabilitation pathways and care plans.
- Deliver specialist advice, equipment, intervention and occupation to maximise a residents’ function and quality of life
- Work closely with complex physical and sensory disabilities, seeking specific/specialist advice when appropriate
- Ensure all clinical files are accurate and clear
- Have a minimum of 2 years post qualification experience
- Be HCPC registered
- Has an interest in or previous experience in neurological care/stroke rehab
- A strong team player
- Computer Literate
- Excellent Communication Skills
Share this vacancy
Location: Essex, United Kingdom
Posted: 17 May 2021